Dimension: 22.5 x 36 x 23.5cm
Power Supply: 400V, 2ph
Max. Welding Current: 4,500A
Gun Type: Auto & Manual
Weight : 31.5kg
Dedicated for various dent pulling and straightening body shop operations, the GYSPOT EXPERT 400 is a high spec machine able to deliver up to 4500A of power. The welding current and welding duration are set separately for a more accurate control of the impact to galvanise and particularly thin steel sheet. Designed to be connected to a 400V - 2ph power source with a 16A slow blow fuse, the GYSPOT EXPERT 400 can be used in two different modes:
- A MANUAL mode, where the operative can independently set the welding current and welding time to fit the requirements of a particular job/material thickness.
- A SYNERGIC mode : The machine will use the GYS Expert Engineers recommended settings. Simply select the tool to be used and the power is automatically set.
- Automatic operation: the Arc begins when the tool is in contact with the metal sheet.
- Manual operation: the Arc begins when the tool is in contact with the metal sheet and the trigger is pressed.
- Dent pulling operations
- Welding of wavy wire or pulling rings
- Dent Removal using copper stars
- Carbon electrodes for steel shrinking
- Welding of keys for lateral rods
- Welding of rings for earth fixing
- Welding of studs to fix earth and connection cables to vehicle
Inquiry - GYS Gyspot Expert 400