Noah Lab Coat is arc-flash protective, everyday work-wear. Designed specifically for electrical workers in contact with electrical apparatus that poses an arc flash risk.
NOAH uses a Permanent FR fabric with excellent breath-ability for comfort when working.
NOAH meets or exceeds all current European standards for arc flash clothing.
Clothing production process is continually assessed under the PPE directive to ensure the garments are of the utmost quality and the wearer can trust their garments to always offer the maximum protection.
- Silver grey and navy 305g/m² twill fabric
- Plastic popper front closure
- Custom corporate AR logos available
- External left breast patch pocket
- Two front size external patch pockets
- Mobile phone/pen pocket on left sleeve
- Available in sizes XS – 6XL
- 12.4cal/cm² protection, garments tested to EN 61482-1-1, Method B
- CE marked Arc Rating
- EN61482-1-2 (Class 1, 4kA, 0.5s), IEC 61482-2 and EN ISO 11612 A1 A2 B1 C1
- Conforms to NFPA 70E Hazard Risk Category 2
Inquiry - Noah Lab Coat