MI100 Control Inverter Spotwelder (C/X-Clamp)
- with C-Pliers and/or X-Pliers
- Recognition and compensation of disturbing factors: e.g. primer, glue, antirust lacquer.
- Manufacturers welding programmes recallable.
- Update for new vehicles at any time via Compact Flash Card.
- Own welding programmes may be issued and stored under own name.
- Quality proof by logging of all important welding data, if desired together with the order data.
- Results in the quality requested by the car manufacturer.
- Equipped for all welding duties at the body – now and in the future.
- Quick fixing of the requested spot welding pliers or spot welding gun by means of central connection
|Power supply unit:||400 V (380 V – 415 V)|
|Mains (other mains on request):||3 x 400 V (3ph.)|
|Fuse** :||32 A slow blowing|
|Mains connection cable Ø / length:||6 mm² / 10 m|
|Mains frequency:||50 / 60 Hz|
|Mains supply power:||42 kVA|
|Nominal power by 50 % ED:||60 kVA|
|Open-circuit voltage max.:||23 V DC|
|Welding current max.*:||12000 A DC|
|Ambient temperature:||40° C|
|Protective system:||IP 21|
|Power supply unit:||mobile|
|Dimensions H/W/D mm:||925 / 650 / 645|
|Weight without accessories:||approx. 100 kg|