MI100 Control T Inverter Spotweld (Transformer Gun)
- High Performance transfomer pliers (X- or C- type):
40 % less weight,
25 % less size
- High welding current of up to 14000 A
- High electrode force of up to 600 daN at 8 bar
- Impedance measurement for perfect welding results
- Automatic readjustment of welding parameters, uniform quality from the first spot weld to the last one.
- Automatic detection and compensation for interference factors such as dirt, adhesives or protective coatings.
- Car manufacturer’s and custom welding programs can be stored.
- Software updates for new car models are possible
- Quality proof by logging important welding and order data
- Available PC software for documentation and analysis of the logged spot weld data.
- 5 m welding cable for increased reach
- Complies with BGV B11 and EU directive 2004/40/EG
IMS Spot 14500 TRAFO Inverter Spotweld
- Ideal answer to welding requirements of UHSS/Boron steels with a clamping force of 550daN at 8 bars air pressure
- Solution to limited power supply issues as it can operate with 16 amps to 25 amps fuses
- Liquid cooled medium frequency transformer integrated in the clamp
- High welding current 14 500A spotweld
- Auto Mode available, no input of material type and thickness
- Comes with gyro kit for easy handling of the C-Clamp
- Transformer gun for lighter and smaller cables
- Spotweld Malaysia
For More Information